It all starts with Canobi Smart Controllers
Each Canobi Smart Air Sensor controller can:
- Connects up to 6 different sensors
- Can be mounted from the roof, wall or frame
- Is adjustable in height
- Connects via the Canobi MeshNet WiFi network for easy deployment
- Can be powered by standard micro-usb or our Canobi PowerNet
- Can be outfitted with battery backup
Grow rooms are hostile environments for many reasons. If your sensors are not reliable neither are the decisions you make based on their feedback.
By default every Canobi Air Sensor takes a reading ever 30 seconds, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Canobi Sensors can be placed in a horizontal and vertical map providing the highest definition view of your grow environments
- Temperature, Humidity, CO2, VPD
- Air particulates, thermal imaging
- Airflow, sunlight, PAR, IR, UV, VL
- EUGMP certified
- And many many more...
To read more about our nutrient Sensors, Power monitoring and more
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because you did not provided both a filter and a template to use.